WIN A SHARE IN A RACEHORSE!
The dream of racehorse ownership is just one click away for two lucky winners!
We’re giving away two racehorse shares and giving you the chance to win a 2.5% share in one of our 2022 two-year-olds, SHURIKEN or PAULARTES! Each prize is valued at over $1,500.00! (Based on share pricing and accrued training costs.)
To enter, simply complete the form below! Make sure you agree to the competition terms and conditions listed at the bottom of this page.
Competitions Terms and Conditions
- The competition will close on Sunday the 31st of July at 4:00 PM and the winners will be notified by phone on Monday the 1st of August.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Existing Toward Reward owners are permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering the competition you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the Syndicate Deed for each horse. A signed copy will be required to be completed by the competition winners.
- By entering this competition you agree to subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
- There will be two separate electronic “Wheel Of Names” draws. The winner from the first draw will be removed from the list of names for the second draw.
- A safe ballpark figure for the average ongoing costs over a year is $20-25/week/2.5% (1 share). It does vary depending on what your horse is doing – when in full training approx. $30-$35/week/2.5% – when spelling in the paddock approx. $10-15/week/2.5%. At Toward Reward Thoroughbreds the training fees are billed monthly directly by the trainer so there are no additional syndicator mark-ups on training fees that you may have encountered before with other syndicators. With all ongoing costs included to the 31st of July, you will not receive your first invoice until mid-September for the August period.
Sign-up to receive the latest Toward Reward news and find out about our upcoming ownership opportunities.
TOWARD REWARD THOROUGHBREDS PTY LTD (Authorised Representative No 001292019)
Being an Authorised Representative of
Stable Connect Ltd (AFS Licence No. 336964)
Stable Connect is the Promotor and Offeror of all horses managed by Toward Reward Thoroughbreds