Sire: Harry Angel
Dam: Catskill Roc
Foaled: Sep 28, 2020
HARRY ANGEL COLT – TO BE TRAINED BY SYMON WILDE
Introducing Toward Reward’s latest racing prospect, an athletic colt by the exciting first season sire HARRY ANGEL. This colt was was secured at the 2022 Inglis Premier sale for $35,000.00 + GST out of the Morningrise Stud draft. The colt has enjoyed a well-earned post sale break in the paddock and will be heading off to the breakers in the coming week.
Shares are selling quickly – LESS THAN 40% REMAINING – Please contact us today to request a copy of the PDS!
Sire: HARRY ANGEL (by DARK ANGEL)
- By the 2021 CHAMPION 2YO SIRE, and CHAMPION SPRINTER MILER SIRE, DARK ANGEL.
- Crowned World Champion sprinter Timeform rated 132, higher than all four Everest winners, REDZEL, YES YES YES, CLASIQUE LEGEND, and NATURE STRIP.
- A five-time 1,200m winner: broke his maiden in the G2 Mill Reef, returned at three to take out the G1 July Cup and the G1 Haydock Sprint Cup.
- First-crop yearlings have sold for up to $460,000.00.
- Yearlings buyers include Chris Waller Racing (3), Freedman Racing (2), Mark Newnham, Freedman Brothers and Brad Widdup Racing.
Dam: CATSKILL ROC (by RIP VAN WINKLE)
- By the multiple Group 1 winning sire RIP VAN WINKLE, sire of TE AKAU SHARK.
- Out of a stakes placed mare, Roc De Chine.
- Mare of 3 foals, her first foal is an unnamed filly by STARSPANGLEDBANNER an unraced 2YO to keep an eye on, her third foal is a weanling colt by CHURCHILL.
BONUS Schemes & Race Series Eligibility
- Nominated for the rich $7,550,000 prizemoney offered Inglis Race Series.
- Super VOBIS Nominated.
- To be nominated 1st nomination Blue Diamond & 1st nomination Golden Slipper.
Selected by Toward Reward’s astute bloodstock agent, Lenny Russo of Bluegrass Bloodstock, and to be trained by expert trainer, Symon Wilde.
Lenny Russo (bloodstock agent) comments: Considering the Harry Angels have averaged $138,073 in 2021 at the yearling sales I thought this colt was amazing value. This colt was rated 3.5 out of 5 on type with 2.5 being the average, he is above average on type. My comments were balanced and strong colt who moves well at the walk. Seems to have a good sound temperament. We also measure the width of their windpipe and he is well above average with a big windpipe. Very excited to secure this colt on behalf of Toward Reward for the amazing price of $35,000, he was well and truly missed.
2.5% – $1,522.00
5% – $3,044.00
10% – $6,088.00
(All prices inclusive of GST with all training expenses paid up until the 31st May 2022)
Included in the share pricing – all sale related expenses including transport, agistment to 31st May, education process (breaking in), Inglis Race Series nomination, 1st nomination Blue Diamond, 1st nomination Golden Slipper, 12 months insurance.
To request a copy of the PDS or to secure your share today please complete the contact form on this page, call Matt on 0429 207 891, or email email@example.com.