Dam: So Far Sokool
Foaled: Oct 01, 2021
Trainer: Patrick Kearney
PIERATA x SO FAR SOKOOL FILLY
Introducing Toward Reward’s latest racing prospect, an athletic well-balanced filly by the exciting first season sire PIERATA. This filly was secured at the 2023 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale for an absolute steal at $50,000.00 + GST out of the Widden Stud draft.
The filly is currently in work and is being prepared for her first jump out in only a few short weeks. She was banging on the door of her first jump out last preparation however we decided to give her just a little more time to continue to grow and develop and we have no doubt that we will be rewarded for our patience next preparation. The filly is trained by Patrick Kearney out of his on course Ballarat stable and Pat and his team absolutely adore her. We can’t wait to see her make her return to the stable and we’re excited to see what she is able to achieve next prep!
SHARES IN THIS STUNNING FILLY WILL NOT LAST LONG! TO REVIEW A COPY OF THE PDS OR TO RESERVE YOUR SHARES TODAY, CONTACT US TODAY!
Sire: PIERATA (by PIERRO)
- By the Triple Crown winner and Champion First and Second Season Sire, PIERRO.
- Defeating 39 individual Gr.1 winners of 79 Gr.1 races highlighted by TRAPEZE ARTIST, BIVOUAC, BRUTAL, EXCEEDANCE, NATURE STRIP, SANTA ANA LANE and REDZEL, PIARATA’S defining moment came in the Gr.1 All Aged Stakes during the Autumn carnival at Royal Randwick.
- Outside of the top five only twice in his 26 career starts which netted in excess of $5.8m, another of PIARATA’S undeniable highlights was his success in the Gr.3 Sydney Stakes over 1200m at Randwick, where he recorded a quicker time than REDZEL achieved when winning the very next race on the card, $10m The Everest over the same distance.
- First-crop yearlings have sold for up to $800,000.00.
- PIERATA’s third ever starter, COLEMAN, took out the Listed Magic Millions Debutant Stakes at Sandown in dominant fashion on debut, so he’s already got point on the board, which is always a fantastic sign of things to come!
Dam: SO FAR SOKOOL (by SHOWCASING (GB))
- By the fastest Gimcrack winner ever, and record-breaking Gr.2 winning son of OASIS DREAM, SHOWCASING.
- Out of a three-time winning mare, and winner of the 2018 Listed Bendigo Guineas, SO FAR SOKOOL. Past winners of the race include ANNAVISTO, who will contest the G1 Queen Of The Turf stakes at Randwick this weekend! You can watch SO FAR SOKOOL’s explosive turn of foot victory by clicking here!
- Mare of 3 foals, her first foal is an unnamed colt by INVADER, an unraced 2YO to keep an eye on, her third foal is a weanling colt by ZOUSTAR.
BONUS Schemes & Race Series Eligibility
- Nominated for the rich $12,550,000 prizemoney offered Inglis Race Series and Inglis Xtra $100,000 maiden series.
- BOBS Nominated.
Selected by Toward Reward’s astute bloodstock agent, Lenny Russo of Bluegrass Bloodstock, and to be trained by up-and-coming Ballarat trainer, Patrick Kearney. Hear Lenny’s thoughts on this stunning filly below!
1% – $852.50
2.5% – $2,131.25
5% – $4,262.50
7.5% – $6,393.75
10% – $8,525.00
A 5% share or greater guarantees your name a place in the race book! Share pricing is inclusive of all ongoing costs to the 31st of May!
Included in the share pricing – all sale related expenses including transport, 77 days of agistment, education process (breaking in), Inglis Race Series nomination, syndication establishment and legal costs, and 12 months premium bloodstock insurance.
You will be invoiced for an additional $514.05/2.5% once you have secured your shares for all associated ongoing costs accrued from the 1st of June to the 31st of December.
THERE IS ONLY 42.5% REMAINING! TO REVIEW THE PDS OR RESERVE YOUR SHARES, CONTACT US TODAY!
If you have any questions about the filly, syndication, or ownership, please do not hesitate to use contact form on this page, call Matt on 0429 207 891, or email email@example.com.
Video update that went out on Monday the 13th of November below (the promo video at the top of the listing was taken two preparations back in May)
TOWARD REWARD THOROUGHBREDS PTY LTD (Authorised Representative No 001292019). Being an Authorised Representative of Stable Connect Ltd (AFS Licence No. 336964). Stable Connect is the Promotor and Offeror of all horses managed by Toward Reward Thoroughbreds.